3.30.2005

What is love?

This morning between 12:00 am and 1:00 am had been the busiest while I'm online. Nabuhay ang mga tao and I had talked/chatted with 7 people, all at the same time! Reply sa isa, sa isa naman, whew! I didn't have the chance to surf nga e, hehe. Well some not so important talks plain chatting. Siempre ung may sense ung samin ni Len and Sir Jayvie. Len I talked about tha latest happenings (urgh, here we go again!!!) and our planned summer escapades… woo-hoo! ;)

While kami naman ni Sir first about the deliberation, cut off and other nursing stuffs until such time na the topic went to love! My most avoided topic, hehe. I had bad experiences and until now some people are plain BITTER (or so I think hehe). Oh, it went there because Sir pala is an expert when it comes to love. ;) And since wala siya magawa he “forced” me to open up. I hesitated at first. I only pour my sentiments on love to my trusted friends (powerfriends, len&let, some uno onse girls). It feels good to sometimes talk about it to people who sincerely listens and saying their own opinion/view. Since I know that Sir might be a help and he said "I'm your mentor, and probably the wisest person you know." – yeah right! ;p Well at least full of meaning naman yung mga sinabi and I've learned things about this so called LOVE.

So what is love? According to my "wisest mentor"…

· When you say "there is something wrong with me" maybe your just saying "there is something that I don’t know yet."
· If you blame yourself, that maybe a good thing to do, but make sure you know what you’re blaming yourself for.
· Sometimes a lock is not the problem, maybe it's the key. MEANING: maybe you find it hard to express yourself because the person you are expressing it to is not the right one.
· Love is such an overrated word… maybe you don't know the degrees wherein it could exist. MEANING: given that you love him, but there is other consideration/s that needs to be met in order for a person to readily feel free being in love. Considerations such as the way the other speaks, thinks, express his feelings, your doubts, your fears and expectations.
· Maybe it is also a fact that you are not fully aware of what you feel and therefore confused or dumb founded on how to deal with your feelings when they burst out.
· Wala naman talagang tama o mali as long as you were doing it for love's sake but it doesn't guarantee that even if you do it for love or don't do it for love, that it would make the relationship better.
· When we do or don't do things for love, it is US who decide what we think that our partner needs… ergo, there are instances that what you think is not what he needs.
· Relationships are made, established and reinforced through trial and error… mistakes are important cause it creates variety in the whole relationship it causes change, good or bad, but how you keep yourself together is not an exact science.
· The best advice I could give is: NEVER LOSE FAITH IN LOVE because if you lose it, there is no sense in loving no meaning for being in love. Love and Hope are twins in the whole cosmic entirety.
· Love is given, not learned
· It’s the little things that count. Ex. Pag naghiwalay kayo from a date yung tipong titingin pa sayo sa pagalis mo. --- it's a sign, not yet a guarantee. There are no guarantees in love, pau. Signs are important. Simpleng bagay yan pero mahirap hanapin. The smallest things are the hardest to find. The most meaningful things are the most confusing.


Hmm, then he asked me bout what my ideal guy is… actually I have a list of what I would want my guy to be… ;)

Things I want in a boyfriend/husband:
1. kind
2. great sense of humor
3. the biggest supporter of my dreams – my own rah-rah boy
4. passionate about his work/study
5. sweet and malambing-loves to touch and hold me all the time
6. a little boy at heart
7. highly-tolerant, open-minded
8. well read (may utak! Ü)
9. remember things I say even one I’ve already forgotten
10. a dreamer
11. someone who always looks after my welfare
12. has great deal of respect for women
13. hopeless romantic
14. smells good! Ü
15. loves my family and friends
16. fiercely loyal
17. someone who dresses well, knows what looks good in him
18. doesn’t smoke (or any vice… Ü)
19. someone who openly considers me his best friend
20. someone who surprises me
21. outdoorsy and athletic
22. not arrogant or mayabang…
23. beautiful, expressive eyes and a charming smile ÜÜÜ

*haha*

After that I asked about LIFE… tsk. Bad… his grades are too low. Hmm, hoping he could be still here next school year!

Its late na, so I ended our conversation and was somehow enlightened… feel good talk. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

hi pau! nice entry! :)very well said...i've learned new things bout love, thanx...anyway your ideal guy is too good to be true...pero i wish meron ngang guy na ganyan...pero feeling ko if meron man taken naun hehe :)cge...see you soon! *nagblogspot narin ako nagloloko xanga... - katz

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home