3.30.2005

SUMMER

Now that summer had officially started I’m on the scene wherein I spend the whole day doing NOTHING! ;) Some summer huh… same old boring me? Yes, I’m spending it lazing around the house either in front of the tv or monitor. I'll let the day pass and find myself active during late nights. So it would end up that I would be waking late morning, hehe. :) So hindi ba ko nabobore? Yeah I do get bored at times but time passes fast and there are a lot of good shows on tv! (I don’t get to watch that much during my stay in Manila, I don't have a cable kasi) And I got to DL my favorite songs in an instant, thanks to Globe's Broadband, hehe. I'm actually now addicted to songs! :) I will get out of the house once in a while though, of course. All the planning of summer activities now thrown to waste aside from driving; kasi I don't have any companion din naman it sucks if you're alone though you'd meet new people but it's sure a nice thing that you have someone you know with you. :) What I really wanna do is at least crash some beach and feel the summer feeling, hehe. And that's what I'm gonna do… my mission. ;) I miss Tagaytay too so maybe I'd frequently hang-out there. And I would tone my big tummy, sucks! ;p I don’t know I just see myself as a homebuddy, hehe. Hmm, I'M BORING AM I? ;) haha, well that's me… maybe sometime I'll be more fun! ;) LAME-O! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home