3.20.2005

long weekend & finals

Next week would be the last two days of my stay in UST; it's not that I'm going for good, hehe. For the summer lang! ;p There are no classes from Saturday to Tuesday, woo-hoo! ;) But I have to study pa rin, and right I didn't maximize my time to study. There are a lot to do in Batangas kasi, hehe and besides I missed it. I went back Tuesday morning for the editing of our English thesis. Flerika at Claire stayed here and spend the whole 12 hours (from 1 pm- 1 am). We talked, ate, laughed, sang (karaoke!), at Internet (friendster, YM)! ;) Saya nga e, bonding. Ayan tuloy we are not that prepared for the finals in zoo.

Finals 1st day: mahirap ang zoo, I tell you! I only got 58/100, urgh! ;(
Finals 2nd day: if zoo's test is hard it's nothing compared to chem., actually I think I would definitely fail that test! ;( I saw my grade in chem. lab and was surprised that I got 85! My grade now all depends in my grade in chem. lec, duh it's like 60-40… 60 lec, 40 lab! ;( After classes we watched HITCH in gateway… haha, funny. I kinda liked it. :) We look around then went home around 4 or 5, aga pa! So Trisha, Hanna and me hanged out and met their former juniors in high school which are graduating this year. Afterwards nagtext na si Dave laro daw kami DotA, andami nila pumunta! The whole gang was there and we went to dapitan, sa GS haha. ;) Sa UST kami dumaan going to Dapitan and when we got there wala yung mga classmates ko. ;( Ayun kami2 na lang, hindi naman pala kagalingan si Dave eh! No match man! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home