3.20.2005

HeLL WeEk

Because it's already the end of the school year (FINALS) we are bombarded by tests, projects, recitations, thesis, and the like. ;(

"At ayokong magising sa umagang nangaakit mabuksan, naninimdim… Hindi alam, walang patutunguhan…" – LUNES (Spongecola)
What I really felt that Monday morning. One thing I am happy and excited about was the reporting for SA (Wazzup, wazzup) pero it didn't turn out well, the video editing was done by Karen and since hindi naman siya professional the image quality was not that good, well, not good enough for Sir Origenes. But I am very proud of that, as in. Parang ang galing namin, haha! ;) Then there are the tests on major subjects, Zoo (which I almost failed) and chemistry (which I failed!). :) I had no voice and not loving it! That night I had to stay late to finish my Theology project which exceeded the 1.44 MB diskette capacity, so I was in a dilemma! Nahirapan na nga ako makahanap ng mag-sscann ng pics, I don't wanna pay 15 for every picture, that's too much. Buti na lang mabait si francis, hehe. I owe you one! ;) It was like almost midnight, buti na lang ulit OL pa si buboi… at least may nabigay siyang suggestions. Can you believe umabot sakin ng 10. something MB! ampf! All because of the background, not the content… hehe. ;) Instead of saving it on multiple diskettes I attached it on yahoo mail so I can upload it pagpapa-burn ko na. Which I did after the parasitology QUIZ (which I failed, again! haha!) I wasn’t damn prepared, kala ko POST LAB lang tapos QUIZ pala! ampf! It took several hours, as in several hours just to attached the enormous files sa Yahoo. I had to divide it pa into two cause it exceeded 10 MB capacity of the attachment, hehe. ;) I had to wake up once in while to check, every hour I alarmed my phone. It was all done 5 am in the morning, sheesh! Luckily I had it burned before Theology class. :) Hay, the feeling of accomplishing something just in time, the art of cramming! ;) (The parasitology test and passing of the project all happened Tuesday. Ü)

The following day, Wednesday: Instead of the usual 11 am first class we had to go to school earlier for SA make up class. I am one of the lucky students who got additional 10 points for the quiz this coming Friday kasi I made it on time! Latecomers were not accepted, the doors were locked. Actually I can't blame them because the time and room were inconsistent. Others are saying 8 am, others naman 8:30… the room daw 322 then all of a sudden we saw Sir Origenes down on the 2nd floor and the class is really scheduled 8 am. Chemistry finals naman, and as it was the room and time were also unclear. I think we went to the "right" room then left to go to the third floor then to the "right" room again for the 2nd time. Labo! Ma'am Sevilla informed Az hindi naman sa hindi kami naniwala sa kanya, para lang sure… then when we are asked by Ma'am Az went on saying na hindi kami naniniwala, parang: "See I told yah! Ma'am hindi sila naniniwala sakin… ano ngaun… blah, blah" Ayan he was booed tuloy by the class, hehe. ;) We were with section I-2, life! :) I was really nervous about the test because I think that I had not studied well enough so I told Chris to sit beside me, kasi mapagbigay yan e. ;) Kaso kala ko we could get away na since Ma'am Sevilla was our only proctor and two sections kami pero lakas pandinig ni Ma'am. We are carefully watched, maybe we are that obvious, we were warned pa nga e pero I swore wala ako nakuha even one hint of an answer kay Chris… kasi naman "napaka-linaw" niya magsalita! hehe! ;) Our papers were marked, urg! Badtrip, that was the only time I was caught cheating on a major exam. Mabuti sana kung may nakuha ako pero wala talaga e! Funny pa nga ni Chris e, ankulit he kept on talking to me and asking me what I didn't know e nakatingin na nga samin si ma'am e, tsk! So what can I do… at eto pa matindi Chris got the highest score in our section, 71/80. Hayop! No classes afterwards.

HIGHLIGHT DAY

Zoology laboratory finals then test naman sa Theology, unending tests eh! We realized that our SA project is not filled with enough information about our topic, lame in short. Since it would be submitted the next day instant planning or should I say cramming ang aming ginawa. ;) Urgh, we hated Jim for that! Kasi naman he said na sila bahala sa script for the documentary then what may pinakita ba sila? WALA! It's our fault naman din, nag-asahan kami, everyone of us, tired to make any effort, no ones to blame na rin naman, pagod na… Anyways, as planned I will not attend our English class to make way for the interview of the socio prof in AB. It went well, she's good. And as I have heard she's the one often appearing on TV shows and she really let us know that, hehe. As a matter of fact she will be going that night to ABS CBN for Dong Puno LIVE. ;) After noon test ulit, PE naman, what's new eh? Well, we can actually cheat or answer together, perfect kami! ;)

We continued shooting for the documentary inside the campus na lang with added infos. While Jim and I being the host seek na lang video footages/clippings and someone who could edit our work. Ayun we went sa main library, we are referred to Kuya Kilai cause they cannot edit (they are not allowed to do editing of outside works in the Ed tech office). The catch is we really have to stay up late (it is decided that the 3 boys and me would be the one to supervise the editing) for it is due the next day and Kuya Kilai's house is in Caloocan pa! So sabi ko sa Timeline na lang kahit mahal. I was surprised to hear Jim tell tall tales sa mga taga-Ed tech just to make sure na tutulungan nila kami, ;) I went home for a while to change clothes and bring study materials (LONG TEST sa SA tom! Passing of portfolio in Filipino). When I got back changed of plans na… Timeline didn't accept the editing because they are fully loaded. So aun, sa Caloocan na talaga. Buti sumama si Hanna. :) We left late na rin and have to drop by sa Quiapo for Miguel's sepak balls, hehe. :) Kahiya nga e, Jim's mom was the one who drove us. We arrived around 8 or 9 sa Caloocan, Kuya Kilai's place is small pero ok naman. Scary lang talaga ung dog! Tipong pagnakawala lalapain kami, hehe. Even the boys were scared! ;) The night went on with many kwentos, bonding kami even we could not study for the test in SA. We try studying pero nothing stays, no use rin studying. Bahala na tom, motto namin that night. ;) Ang nice pa ni Kuya Kilai. Sayang he suggested some ideas kaso too late we are out of materials. ;( The time passed by and nabano kami sa editing, hehe. Galing eh. :) We went home around 1am? We had to commute lang because Jim's mom had to wake early for her trip to Puerto Galera. Hay scary when we got inside the jeep, we're alone (there are no taxis sa labas ng bahay nina K. Kilai), they said na bad guys loom around tha place. The street weren't empty dami pa ring mga tambay sa labas and one thing that really scared us was when the driver stopped to wait for other passengers. Outside where groups of scary looking guys, as in lahat kami ang OA, kabado. Good thing nothing happened bad! :) Then we were dropped of by the gas station where there are taxis, aun we went home na. I can't study afterwards I'm really sleepy. I woke up early na lang to read… not study and do my movie review. ;( *not yet done on my bring home quiz in pinoy, letter*


LAST DAY!!!

Sheesh, hirap test sa SA! I think I got low grades there, tapos not following directions pa. I didn’t bother to read the direction on the TRUE or FALSE part. Kasi naman I thought it's just the same old thing that you have to write [O] for true and [X] for false but sir siguro wanted to test us so instead of the usual thing he did it the other way around, [O] for false and [X] for true! Grrrr…! ;( Sometimes it really pays just to read, life isn't always that routine you have to go through… right? :) No classes na pero we had to attend the Recognition Day, kaso we are disappointed kasi hindi si Jim ung top sa one sa first year, tsk! ;( That’s also the time they were really teasing me to Miguel! Haha, hanggang Wendy's pa… ;) After lunch I helped my group mates in English to finish our outline, there are many students filling the room for the approval of mostly their thesis statements, topic outline and sentence outline (w/o the approval of these three you can not submit the paper). We had stayed until 6 and yet we are dismayed that Ma'am had to cancel it because she can't anymore think and read properly, exhausted na rin siguro. Sayang lang pagiintay at pagpila namin, ampf! Well it's really hard to get approved I tell you. I guess that ends the so-called hell week. Last two days, no classes Monday and Tuesday! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home