3.04.2005

BURNOUT! project making... finals... ;(

haay! I thought I was happy na... pero I'm just getting worst. All the projects (e.g. Term paper (ENG, FIL, SA), Proj THY) are all due next week! And I'm staying here in Manila for the weekend. Have 3 tests scheduled Monday... big time tests in both 5 unit-subjects... cramming na 'to! I'm just so tired of all the schoolworks, I need a break and to think mainipin akong tao. I'm very impatient... thank God that we're already done for the reporting in SA for Monday. It went well, saya nga e. And it's nice and funny too! Galing nina Jim, Migs, and Viki... two thumbs up guys! Excited na ko sa project making namin tom... shooting ulit!
Things to do: *hindi nawawalan!*
1. Scan pics for THY proj, make proj
2. Get pics for the practical in zoo
3. STUDY!!!
4. laundry
5. meralco bill, PLDT bill
6. get allowance, get contract...
7. i'll think pa...
I'm not too happy about the test in zoo, damn! I certainly deserve low grades...

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

wala lang naalala ko lang yung list na ginawa natin sa bahay nina let...

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home