3.20.2005

EASTWOOD

I had no voice last Monday I guess from the documentary shooting in eastwood last, last Saturday. Eventhough late na kami nakapunta dahil ever prompt ang aking friendships ( I mean it sarcastically, hehe). Sobrang gutom na kami when we got there, I'm with Hanna & Silly sa taxi. Lamig ng weather that night.. sarap. :) What we did was I guess a special experience, a worth remembering experience for a project. We are to make a documentary on a chosen topic, Bisyo samin, dahil mahilig gumimik groupmates ko (POWERFRIENDS&Co.) aun, off we go to eastwood! :) It's quite embarassing doing what we are doing: going around interviewing strangers, posing and talking facing the videocam while people are looking and wondering what the hell are we doing! hehe, buti na lang about "teens" ang isyu so hindi kami masyado nahirapan. Actually It's not naman that embarassing when I would look at it back then, fun nga e. Basta it was unforgettable. After shooting hang-out time! ;) We went to cable car to have a few drinks, frozen margarita, kwentuhan, tawanan... maybe that's why I had no voice the next day and the following days. :) I went out for a while to meet Len & Let sa Pho Hoa, then back again. We went home around 1 am i think, more or less. I am with Hanna, Jim, Miguel, Edu sa taxi. Bonding moment namin un, hehe. They were teasing me kasi kay Jim at Mito when we are doing the documentary. Pero aun nagkalinawan na on our way home, funny cause we all the same fate pala. ;) Lahat may hinihintay, yes, even Miguel. After that snooze time! ;) *hay, stayed the whole weekend here*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home