3.01.2005

Happy shalala

hay... at long last, something good happened! As my grades shows sign of depression, ok lang I still have some things to be happy about. I love where I am now. And I'm planning to stay here, so please help me GOD! ;) Two weeks to go and it's already summertime, woohoo! But still no time to rejoice for judgement day is still to come. Already had the physical examination pala, hay parang alang kwenta! I wasn't "touched" naman, hehe. :) Still four projects waiting to be done... I mean needed to be done! whew! Right now I'am not feeling well, my tonsils hurts... I'am not naman pushing myself that hard. Same old habits of sleeping late and skipping beakfast. I guess there's just an outbreak sa class. :) CLAIRE! FLE! :) Gotta go, have to finish our report in zoo... excited! Sana may plus points, para make bawi. ;)

*I miss na len&let hope to see them this friday...*

--- Million Dollar Baby bags four Oscars...! *cheers* Best Actress - Hilary Swank Best Supporting Actor - Morgan Freeman Best Director - Clint Eastwood and Best Picture ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home