2.27.2005

Good and Bad

DotA all the way! ;)

Monday

Good: No SA! Got time to study for zoology exams! :)
Cake eating! The boys went to Galeria, whew! Dami at ang gulo, may umutot pa! (mike or evert) Yikes! ;)

Bad: Confusing ang practical sa muscles, urgh!
Giving of grades sa Chem, from 78 to 77! ;(

Tuesday

Good: DotA after Chem Lab which by the way is our last experiment… woohoo! :)

Bad: Got beaten by Karen, 1 vs. 3. Karen vs. Hanna, Viki, & me. Si Silly nag-error ung computer. ;)
Ma’am Cordova got mad, she had lost her patience na. Kasi naman si Chris & co., tsk, tsk! ;(

Wednesday

Good: No Zoo Lec! DotA! :)
Dismissal: Mike asks for a game, one on three. Pagbigyan… ;) Anyways we won! Thanks to our ever-reliable tutors. :) Mike vs. hanna, silly, & me.

Bad: Because we got hooked during the break we decided to be late for a few mins in zoo lab, thinking that sir oliver is very understanding… hehe. But the few minutes became an hour (1 game of DotA usually takes 30 mins to 1 hr); we played one last game during the last 10 mins ata before our time in zoo lab. :) Konting lambing and we are accepted in class. :) During the last hours of the period some insist for an early dismissal since we do not have a class for chem. lec which sir disagreed. But sir being such a nice prof that he is was about to let us go early if it wasn’t for our “hamit” classmates in such hurry to get out of the room. Ayan, another teacher in the “war list”. I would not wonder if I-11 would be in top of the teacher’s enemy list… ;)

I lost again! Karen, me vs. viki, hanna, & silly… boohoo! ;(

Thursday

Good: No classes tomorrow!:) No English class! No PE class! ;) DotA! :) Then later, hello batangas! Actually we went home around 1 am already… I was with my mom we went to Tita Michelle in QC. We had our dinner there and endless talks, I enjoyed naman listening and sometimes joining in their conversations. ;) I’m glad I was there, hehe.

Bad: quiz in Chem lab! Waah, we got lose kay steven and mike! The five of us! Hmpf! Galing talaga… :) To think that buboi was the one controlling me when steven and mike is around, I’m the one who’s controlling lang pag naglalakad and with crypts… hmm.

*the whole week, bonding with laila and claire*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home