6.29.2005

Whatta Nurse!


*June 21 (Tuesday) Worn our apron and had an orientation on our assigned RLE ward, Medicine Forbes. :) Mainit lang talaga sa Clinical Division ng hospital. Grabe the fist day pa lang I already broke my thermometer, hehe. ;) We had our group sharing, as part also of the orientation, Johari’s window. :) Here's what my RLE group mates have said about me: Auds- nice, moments during chem. lab and tambay sessions, our friendship to grow Az-harsh! Very reliable, still can smile even when rainstorms arrive, not that responsible and depended on friends Ate Geleen-outgoing, strong with self-confidence,a fighter Rachel-hindi nangiisnab, loud Viki- POWERFRIENDS (well mostly about our friendship nothing that describes me, hehe) Majan-friendly, responsible pero pagnatamad na hindi masyado maayos gumawa (haha), nakakatawa siya pag inaasar, confident Marc- maganda, simple, mabait, palakaibigan at masayahin, first impression:tahimik (whoa!) Fle- (more on the time she went in my unit last school year, hehe) ... well, it's all true. :) We also had to draw the floor plan of each floor sa pay and clinical divisions... art na naman. ;)

Saw the med guy again... hmm. My classmates were the best talaga! Galing magperform with out practice and props they managed to pull it off... hindi ganon planned pero super funny; basta Mike & Hero. *cheers* And kudos also to Steven and Tom (kahit si Steven lang ang total performer, haha). Galing! :) Wishing Silly and I could also do well with the "puppet show" next week.

Haha, I'm not used to seeing the boys wearing all white! White polo, pants, and shoes... haha, hindi bagay! ;p I love wearing the white stockings... parang ang ganda tingnan. :)

Lakas ng rain when we went home... puro black dots ung WHITE stockings namin. Andumi tignan, grrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home