5.11.2005

Visitor

Meg went here... such a cute little girl, pero super kulit din naman! :) Hay, I looked after her the whole afternoon. When I was playing computer pindot din siya ng pindot, "I wanna play...". Kumain ng pancit canton, gusto niya ung toyo lang, ayaw nung oil... hehe. They played inside the house and in the garden, afterwards gusto na maligo. Hehe, ang funny niya... ang arte kelangan mabango ung soap (gusto pa nga camay) and two times with two different soaps... tapos shampoo muna, kelangan mabula at matagal! I'm the one who is with her in the bathroom, she wants to clean by herself lang... assist na lang ako. Tapos gusto niya lotion at perfume or cologne (different din) Funny talaga yun! I love kids... cute kids. ;)


New DVDs... courtesy of Aly (she's the one who chose lang, moolah you know who). Yippee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home