5.30.2005

Disasters

Hmm, hay badtrip! The moving in to Pacific Suites was a mess... hay, it didn't turn up well. I was assigned pala in 404 instead of a 2nd floor room. My room on the 4th floor was still a mess so I can't arrange my things. They stored it in another room, they'll just lock it up. I sure do hope that nothing will be stolen or broken. There was no coordination, imagine I don't know the room I would be moving in, hehe. Pero the new place was definitely more beautiful than my previous place. Sana maayos na talaga nila everything para ma-appreciate ko na and won't have any second thoughts why I brought myself to such misunderstandings. :) Sobrang the blame was on me... waaah! I cried and cried... haha. ;)
Then Lola Elo, Tita Arlin, and Tita Lala left for New York... they'll be there until Oct 27. Hay, I'm gonna miss them! See yah soon, muah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home