5.22.2005

Hello Tagaytay!

We went to Tagaytay Highlands to attend mass. It's raining when we got there, wala pa naman kaming payong... ampf! After the mass we went outside Highlands to eat, yum! :) It felt good, a good change in the weather. Lamig! :) The burst of cold air and it's summer pa ha, I should have brought a jacket! I'd rather be drenched in rain water than be drenched in sweat! Hay I miss it, the scenery... everything. We also went to CrossWinds to view on sale properties, ganda rin dun. We ate in pancake house, wherein restos and coffee shops are just adjacent to one another. Busog, gluttony! :) Aly and I went outside to see the perfect view of Taal volcano, hehe. Sawa na. When all I thought I would frequently visit it this summer, ngayon na lang ulit. ;) Looking forward again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home