5.22.2005

blog-o-rama

Bloggers read on. An excerpt from an article in the paper written by the author of one of the most read blog, THE SASSY LAWYER. :) It caught my attention because I'm still wondering what the hell is really the purpose of my blog if it usually talks about ME, ME, and ME. I mean what relevance could it give from readers, I should have kept it to myself, hehe. Here is the answer:

"Then there's the diary-type blogs. In terms of numbers, ito na yung pinaka-marami. Sabi nung iba, kasi yan ang pinaka-madali? But it is that really true? To rephrase Batjay, the blogger behind Kwentong Tambay, the ability to write about mundane things and make them interesting is by itself a skill. So there are well-written diaries and badly-written diaries. Corny ba pag diary? Wala bang dating? Hindi ba socially relevant? Think of Anne Frank and, even more recently, the Iraqi blogger behind the phenomenal online diary called "Dear Raed". Remember that history is simple documentation of events. When you write in your diary, you're writing history. So wag natin ismolin ang diary-type blogs. You never know, you may be an Anne Frank 50 years from now."
See, I could actually be proud of my blog, ahihi! Pero sana hindi ito ung "badly-written diaries". ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home