5.12.2005

General cleaning

Yes! My room were cleaned na rin... they made it tambakan since it contained nothing after I moved in Manila. :( Aly moved in na rin because it was quite big and I could share it with my sis. :) Actually, my room here is bigger than my place in Manila (kitchen and bathroom in one). Soon I'll be leaving again for Manila in a different pad, Pacific Suites in Dapitan... well, at least it would be neat na. :) It so empty! What can I do I spent almost all year round in Manila, my things are supposedly there. Hay, allergy attack na naman from the dust... accumulated from old stuffs and Aly's stuff. Good thing she'll be disposing most of them. Rudolph the Red Nose... ;)


Every afternoon after visiting Lolo... the bayan peeps drop by... eat or sumthing. Happy. :)


As usual kids went here to play, nursery na nga tong house namin e! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home