6.01.2005

ENROLLMEMT 101

ENROLLMENT 101
Haha, enrollment today! We wore our uniforms, bkit kaya kelangan? Hmm... anyways, we planned to meet (powerfriends) in front of the church. I arrived earlier so I was just standing there staring blankly or sometimes looks at the people passing by for a familiar face. :) Well, Silly got there second and we went to the Medicine building for our scheds we waited na lang for Hanna and Viki to get theirs. Nakakatawa talaga si Silly... hehe. Naka-flip flops e sama ng weather, it rained (summer's gone na ba? I hate rainy days, urgh!) so ayun parang namalengke ang likod... hehe. ;) Ako rin, pero isa or dalawa lang na putik. :) Hay mainit, just by merely walking from the gym to our building... dugyot! So enrollment na! Saw other blockmates... II-10 na talaga kami. I was with Jim and Miguel sa line. Hay I saw him!!! LIFE! ;) Well, onting kilig... there was a moment when he was just beside me, haha! ;) And funny sina Buboi, Chris, at Mike. :) I chose Table Tennis for my PE... then CWTS for my NSTP. :) After the enrollment they decided to watch a movie (SHUTTER) in Rob Place Ermita... I can't come... I have a lot to accomplish. Which are:

1.) Get my Reichter Stethoscope... a very expensive thing! Golly! 3,800 (discounted na yan! Orig price would be bet 10-11 K I think...) *which by the way I didn't accomplish, haha. I should text pala the guy so he could prepared my order...*

2.) Get my new set of uniforms *which again I didn't accomplish... because I thought I could get it easily w/o the receipt, but I was wrong. I could actually get it after they find my record which may take time due to other customers (there are a lot of then at that time... whew!)*

3.) Get my deposit in Galeria *haha, I didn't again... last week of June pa daw!*

4.) Visit Pacific Suites *yipee! I was transferred to M04 (mezzanine)... Thank You Elson! But my things aren't arranged yet... haha.*

ALL NOT ACCOMPLISHED SHALL BE DONE ON JUNE 6... IT'S A MUST!

I waited several minutes for Kuya Pepe (doing the PLDT transfer of phone lines...). Jim was kind to accompany me but I insist that he should go na, may pupuntahan pa ata. So I was left all alone na naman, but it's not a big deal anymore. I'm used to it na... unlike before that you can't let me wait alone, hehe. :) I was so hungry!
On the way home I decided to drop by the mall to find a rubber shoes (I need a new one na!) I found a running shoes, pang track n field... haha! I fell in love with the color talaga e! SKYBLUE! :) So I bought it na rin... ewan ko, ung mga andun sa nike park (two guys) when I was about to pay the bill kinausap ako. I was writing kasi some infos about me because they are gonna give me a discount card of some sort... they ask me where in batangas... blah2... if galing pa ko dun; sabi ko hindi galing akong UST nag-enroll (Imagine I was strolling in the mall in uniform, haha! Some don't care, some pakialamero!)... may boyfriend na ba daw ako... may kasama ba... blah-blah. Then come to the point na parang sobrang nailang na ako so, I was just smiling na lang. Labis ung nabigay kong money... nakalimutan ko ung card... and lastly ung change! Kabaliw, kahiya! Tapos sabi ba naman if they could text me, haha. WHATEVER! Anyways friendly flirt, guys talaga... tsk! ;) Do they know what's my age?? Baka mamaya they are in their twenty's na or older... haha. Child abuse. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home