6.29.2005

FIRST DAY F*CK!


*Late ng gising the first day so super bilis naligo, nag-dry ng hair, onting powder. Good thing it's still early when Claire knocked. Anyways the professors were late din naman. :)

*Missed my classmates! Now we're a combi of I-10 and I-11 (us the majority, harhar). Kulitan, harutan, at walang sawang tawanan. ;) Happy-happy! Super hectic our sched. Actually, I feel so a nurse na. Aside from the duty (white socks, made up hair, white shoes, and apron) we're gonna tackle subjects na related na tagala sa course namin… MEDICINE, SCIENCE, HEALTH stuff. :) I felt happy and proud at the same time cause the teachers were congratulating us for passing, harhar. :) Mind you 29 units! And 4 hours of duty during Mondays and Wednesdays. First week pa lang tests na and ass. Pero I'm excited. ;) Especially sa capping on November together with the Nursing week. Somewhat stressed out, I don't know why. Maybe hindi pa sanay sa place pero '’m fine with it. Parang when I saw my reflection instead of saying "Wow ganda!" naging "Eyebug queen". Sobrang badtrip! ;p

*Kamalasan sa unit: binutas ceiling, tinanggal bowl... haha! Pero all's fine. :)

*Dinners with Claire, no cooking allowed inside Pacific. Dagdag allowance, weh! ;) Chowking, Haru urara, Mr. Kebab, Max's... more to come.

*Tipid days M-W-F... gluttony TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS!

*1st day watched them play DoTa... I missed it pero tinamad maglaro. :) Pumunta si Edu, sayang talaga siya!

*Went home last Friday… we have a doggy na! Dachshund… named Ginger. It was Tita Michelle's pero binigay na lang samin. Haba! Medyo she's still adjusting pero I think she likes me na... haha. We went to the vet to have her checked, tapos when I'm sitting (Indian sit) she would sit on my lap... aww, sweet! ;p See you next week! :)

*HAVE TWO MAJOR CRUSHES!!! (LIFE? Love ko un e, hindi considered crush... yuck feeling. ;p) MED GUY... what a hunk... hehe. Ano bang term sa kanya? Papa? Guwapito? Basta crush ko siya together with Ate Pepay and Powerfriends. Haaayyy... inspired ako... wiiieeehhh! ;) X3A3W4 ... guess it! The other... mine & Claire's crush from PACIFIC... harhar. Hay guwapo... enough said! :) Basta I'm in heaven right now... exagg noh? Crush lang naman e..............................
may girlfriends? Ah basta! ;)

*Forgot my black shoes at home (BATS), haha. They have to bring it here pa ulit, tsk. Buti na lang Wed ko pa suotin yun. :)


Hayayay! What a "first day". Actually, regular classes would be tom (June 15). Today was just the orientation for the Community Health Nursing, which was held in Esperanza Health Center in Sta. Mesa. But before that there were a lot of annoying things that happened. Last Monday I was left here ALONE! Kala ko I would be happy na naman kasi FREE pero may hang over pa ko ng summer and Batangas and my family... ;( So I cleaned my unit but it was still a mess the next morning, thanks to the workers here who cut a hole in my ceiling. Daming problema ng condo na 'to! Elson? I stayed in Claire's unit for a while, mas malaki ung kanya. Parang we exchange rooms, the ones we had in Galeria. :) The electricity was on and off and so was the water. The reason is that the transformer cannot accommodate all the power, especially from the refs and ACs, tsk! Too bad! And to make matters worst, super init this morning!!! Aside from the sleepless night that I quite expected... bad hair day pa! Haha, my "buhaghag" hair is so reliable to the blow dryer. ;( I also forgot certain minor things. And after that we had to commute going to Sta. Mesa... super init!!!! WASTED until we got there... still mainit. How I hate Manila dahil sa init. And super boring pa ng lecture, we got a quiz pa on Monday and I didn't jot down notes, haha. Nanggulo lang at tumawa. ;) I really want to go home and fix my unit. At last I manage to sweep my room, polish the floor, wash the dishes, dust the furniture, and clean the bathroom after an hour and a half of waiting for WATER. I had none even drinking water (the last that I used to wash my face, haha. Super sweaty ako!). I can't even wash my hands! And the electricity was going on and off again. Buti na lang all was resolved. :) THANK GOD! Badtrip na ko ng sobra-sobra. :) At ngayon could sleep! I still can’t watch TV (no antenna) and surf the net (no telephone line). Hay, boring! I regret wishing that I would be back here and study, hehe. ;) Better days ahead! :) So tired… 0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home