6.29.2005

TAONG GRASA


*June 22 (Wednesday)Highlights: Claire, Auds, and I went to Aling Ising's... duplicate our keys... bought BBQ, corn, and drinks. Rain poured=stranded in Lisa's... watched Meteor Garden. :) We went to Auds dorm to get Yammy's book… then *boom* the streets were wet and slippery… guess what?!? I slipped... my butt on the ground... one arm holding books... *splash* ooops! Wet feet, wet butt... at mabango..... ok, sarcastically speaking. ;( It's oily... hmm, ano kayang component ng baha na un?? All the microbes ever imagined, haha. Super yuck and super humiliating!!!! In front pa of a car with two guys... eeewww! And in front of the manong guard in CHOWKING... sheesh! (Is this karma?? Because I laughed at a guy who also slipped?? YES!!!). As Claire said we went to Wendy's for touch-ups... haha. No effect I still had that gross, oily, stinky substance all over my feet! No match ang fear factor! I had no choice but to run back to our pad with the stinking feet and pants... hay. Sobrang ligo after, scrubbed my feet over and over again... hay. Can't get over that, yes it's funny pero when it happened to you I don't know how would you feel!!! Ako I was laughing na lang at the situation pero urgh! can't get over..... ;) Internet afterwards... super funny! :) Logged in to eleap... NSTP thingy. Nakakatawa blog ni Claire! Hay, Dr. James is the best... HIV! ;) I studied after then went to sleep... 0_o *I saw the med guy----.. nakakain-love!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home