5.10.2005

Dental Appointment

Hay! Ang aga ginising ako... I'm puyat because I finished the book I'm reading last night (Angels&Demons). Time for the dentist! Since Tito Tin-Tin's clinic was replaced by RED RIBBON TANAUAN he does his dental appointments in Cabrini. I'm with Tita Lala and Aly, when we got there we saw Mommy Gina with the kids. Sus, papadentist din sila. :) As usual dami patients (expected), we waited for about an hour siguro. Six of us were checked, without payment! Kakahiya, bait naman... kamag-anak e. :) Pero bad news for me, one of my tooth had to be extracted... waaah! Wala pa schedule. Had my teeth x-rayed din. Hmm, sana no pain! :) It was already lunch time when we're finished with the dentist, ate at Chowking... went home. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

angels and demons? hindi ko rin yan tinantanan... :)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home