5.03.2005

SA WAKAS... ang muling pagbabalik.

I've been off for some time, a week maybe, but now I'm back! ;) A series of unfortunate events took place in our beloved yet kinda bulok PC, hehe. First the DSL connection was terminated (boo-hoo!) so I went to playing games na lang, hehe. :) The gameboy advance roms, if anyone of you know this thing. You can actually play games of GBA in your PC, download it though.:) Ok so after a few boring days w/o the net, the computer, maybe got tired and needed some rest (haha!) doesn't want to be bothered anymore... break, break down... in short it won't operate anymore! ;p But fortunately I brought home my CPU from Manila so we could kill time again with the computer! Woo-hoo! :) Kaya lang ayun, internet card na lang... hehe.

What happened and what will happen:

April 30 - went shopping with Aly, Tita Lala, and Tita Lorna. PAGOD!

May 2 - Lola Elo's surprise birthday party! Saya, she didn't have any clue! They planned it all behind her back, the food, deco, cake and the guests (close relatives). As usual crowded pero busog. Hay, almost everyone was teary-eyed when she came out of her room to be surprised. Dami fresh flowers, her favorite! :)

May 3 - Laboratory Exams UST Hospital. Well some of my classmates are there, thank you for assisting me specially Laila & Steve (the lovers). Si Poochi Hero late, ampf! And I got news that we have new classmates... they arranged na talaga everyone in alphabetical order. :)
We submitted stool and urine samples, hehe... then blood samples (CBC). Sheesh! Ok so hindi naman masakit pero after mafefeel mo na something happened, parang nag-bruise ung braso ko, hehe. ;) After we went to get new uniforms, iba from before for Community Health Nursing ata. Paid my Meralco bill and off we went to G4. Gala-gala then Alabang naman. It's so tiring! I woke up pa naman early and as usual slept late... wala pang kuryente last night. WTF!

May 5 - My mom's arrival from Jerusalem with Tita Arlene and Lola Deng. I missed them! :)

May 6 - Physical Exam naman... sheesh!

May 7-8 - Shell's rest house in Calatagan (tama ba spelling ko? hehe). Family outing. (sayang may surprise pa naman sa isang close friend ko, I can't come... waah! SAD!!! Too bad!)

*Alvelson's company outing in Puerto Galera :)
*Uno onse's Batangas trip (tentative pa)
*Hmm, night out with Mikko! Sabi mo yan ha...
*Len & Let? Still there? hehe... amishu na...

Hmm, my summer ain't a waste naman pala... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home