4.18.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Today is Mommy Gina's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We ate dinner in Lipa Grill... busog, as in. SARAP! ;)

Well this morning I was browsing for free templates, wala lang explore2... I saw this simple na puro blue... i fell in love with it. Pero the html thing make it really hard for me... shox! In short hindi ko talaga alam kung paano... dammit! Hay sana someone could help me in my kawawang state or maybe a miracle could happen and I could solve it myself... sana may alam din ako sa programming! ampf! (if that's what I should know to be able to solve my dilemmas, hehe)

Tomorrow I'm going to buy my white shoes... harhar. RLE! woo-hoo! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

sa blogskins.com ka maghanap tapos download mo yung code tpos yun copy and paste mo sa template tapos sunod-sunod na...hehe...gusto ko nangang magka adobe photoshop para makagawa ng sarili kong skin...

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home