4.09.2005

Just got lucky… and I never felt like this way before… :)

Today is my most awaited day!!! And one of the happiest I guess… because I can't believe that I'm going to be a second year student... let me clear that, a second year NURSING student in UST! I survive! Whew! I am again proud of my accomplishments… haha! I just wouldn’t know how I would feel if I didn't see my name on that precious list! ;p THANK GOD!!! All my efforts, sleepless nights, empty stomach etc paid off, now I can have fun, fun, fun! :) On the other side though I really feel sorry for those who didn't got in, especially sa mga uno onse… ;( jay, francis, edu, kaerstan, charles… may chance pa! EDU wag mo iwan Powerfriends&Co! :) And Karen mamimiss ka namin, huhu. Si LIFE in!!! *bittersweet*

I met Len & Let in UST so we could go together to April's 18th Birthday! But first I have to drop by the mall to find a nice Hawaiian outfit (which is the theme). It's quite annoying and tiring because I just can't find the perfect clothes, I looked everywhere and been back but still find nothing wearable… exhausting. What I found was a nice pair of bikinis, hehe. I just got lucky to try to look in Rustan's and voila! There I found the perfect piece! It was there all along pala… but good lucks aren't that entire goody goody… the top I bought is damaged! And I had only taken a closer look when we got home and was dressing up for the party. Tsk! Asar supah! Nice top pa naman! ;(

Anyways so much for that… now to the partey!!! Hmm, Mikko picked us up around 6, kung hindi pa namin minadali. :) The venue was in Banay-Banay Hill Resort; we got there past six. Supposed to be we should be there earlier for rehearsals but the party started late na din naman so we got the chance to practice our parts. Partners kami ni JM (tumaba siya, hehe) ;) There are a few people I know so we stayed together, the three of us, and also Mikko and Mikey. We got to see the debutant about past 8 I guess and she's very pretty! :) Ciempre member ng bonethugs e, hehe. The Lasalle peeps were mostly BM 43… kaya mostly the past asars! Poste daw ako, haha! ;) It was quite a good night. Too bad ala masyadong BB24, they're busy ata... hmm. I was tired nga lang so I told Mikko to drive me home earlier, about 10:30… hehe. It was nice of him to fetch us and drove me back home. Malakas ako sayo db?? Hehe… dalhin mo na kami sa Antipolo!!! ;)

A very tiring day yet fun! Sana bonding ulit some other time guys, muah! Calling POWERFRIENDS, nasan na kayo mga tsong?? Mga lakad natin naglaho na, hehe. ;)
Pictures galore:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
len-let-pau w/ mikey and mikko :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ienne17 said...

pau! tapos na blog ko. add mo nako sa links mo. www.allaboutlen.blogspot.com okay!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home