4.14.2005

today...

Today I spent the afternoon with my former HS classmates (Steph, Eka, and Robby). Though we're few saya naman, we can't help but to feel nostalgic, being in the place where you use to go almost every day for four consecutive school years (HS). We talked endlessly about the latest buzz about former batch mates, haha. BAD! ;p It's cool also that we got to spend one more time in our former room (BB24) and sit on our former seats… hehe. ;p Hope to have more bonding session and hopefully, also, there would be a more than the four of us. ;)

***Urgh, I hate commuting alone!!! As in, aside from literally being alone I have to bear with people who doesn't have any respect or know anything of that matter… who not in their right minds or plain stupid just talks, waves, stares at you ignorantly!!! And I being the paranoid freak that I am thinks at the back of my mind that something not good would happen any minute… well, thank God again nothing THAT bad happened to me… :) I just do hope that all that LOSERS just give me the peace of mind that I should have. Sometimes I do have to commute, I hate being dependent to whomever could fetch (especially in Manila, I could rely to no one except myself…). I just feel vulnerable during those times because I'm a girl, it sucks being a girl in terms of lacking the capacity to protect yourself and at the same time prone to being a victim of whatever… tsk, tsk. ;( ***

I bought a new book by Paolo Coelho, Eleven Minutes... intriguing! ;)

Hey Len-Len... our plans ayt?? Excited! :) And my template, ausin natin... kinda boring blog ko e, shox! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

ei hindi ko kc alam...ktext ko c robz nung gabi and hindi naman niya sakin cnabi...umalis din kami ni ma nung umaga iniwan ko phone ko kaya aun...hindi ko agad nabasa message mo...sowee...hay...miss ko na kau...nga pla goodluck sa physical exams niyo ha... :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home