4.20.2005

Burn Baby Burn

Hay yesterday was super tiring, as in! We went to three different malls to find the right comfortable shoes for my mom. They would be leaving this Sunday for Jerusalem pilgrimage. They would be away for 11 days lang naman, pero we'll surely miss her... aww. ;( Ayun since they would be doing a lot of walking they should wear the proper shoes. :) We saw the right pair of shoes several times but the only problem was my mom's feet! It was too big!!! ;p Imagine we ended up in Celine (ATC) and size 10! It's just the right fit, eksakto lang. So I think her shoe size would actually be a half bigger. ;) We walked all day and I only bought my required black shoes (1 inch heel, close) for school... can't find a nice white nursing shoes. urgh! ;( I didn't actually shopped, not in a mood... hehe. Sa susunod na lang, till I drop... hmmm. :)

At long last... a burner... hay! ;)

Last night, mushy-mushy mode... love songs, haha! ;) Kunyari may "special someone"... dream on! ;p wooh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home