4.06.2005

Mmm... Sarap

It really feels good to feel good (redundant!) about a good thing that happened to your very good friend (very redundant, haha!)
Saya naman ni Let. And I genuinely feel happy myself; maybe if you really care for the person you wanted all the best for him/her. :) Good Luck!

"Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives"

Hey! The grades are out! And here it is:

CHEM 204
ORGANIC AND BIOCHEMISTRY
I-11
3.0
ENG 101B
COMMUNICATION SKILLS II
I-11
1.25
FIL 2
PAGBASA AT PAGSULAT SA IBA'T IBANG DISIPLINA
I-11
2.0
PE
SOFTBALL
WSB14
3.0
SA
SOCIO-ANTHROPOLOGY
I-11
1.75
THY 2
CHURCH AND SACRAMENTS
I-11
1.5
ZOO 100
ZOOLOGY
I-11
2.0
SY 2004-2005 2nd Semester

Hmm, 3.0 ako sa Chemistry! Waah, pero ayos lang… 2.0 naman weighted average ko, woo-hoo! ;p Am I safe or what? Hmm, we'll see… excited, sobra! :) At 3.0 rin ako sa PE, it sucks! ;( Hehe, pano ba naman we’re LOSERS! ;p Eto pa, I can't believe that I got my highest grade from ENGLISH! Gosh, then I’m 2.0 sa FIL? How come? Urgh! At least mataas sa THEOLOGY, hehe. So I guess that's it, I'm very happy!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home