4.21.2005

CSI \m/

CSI rocks! \m/ How I love this show talaga... since related sa science, well Chemistry and Physics all rolled in one and other though stuff. :) Very intelligent! :) It brings information and harsh realities... minsan wawa talaga mga victims and shocking mga featured crimes. ;p It's really cool how they get to the bottom of everything... way cool! ;) And they know a lot din, whew! :) The show quenches my thirst for science, for my love of it, that's why I'm really working hard to get a degree in medicine (may connection naman sila ng konti, ryt?). It would be my inspiration, hehe. ;) Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it! ;p

Stupid radio (cd player), it doesn't read my burned cd!!! Screw you! How come? hmm...

I think I'm insomniac... having a hard time falling asleep early. I also lack sleep... not enough sleep... hay! ;(

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

oo nga gusto ko nga rin yang CSI...malupit! :) meron nyan sa studio 23 diba? yung kay mom lang kcng room yung may star world yung tv kc sa living room ang gamit ko kaya mapapanuod ko lang ang simple life sa rpn...every sunday ata yun kayalang di ko lang talaga alam yung tym... :)uuuuyyyy...ang ganda ng kanta ngaun ni kitchie...same ground...la lang... :)
you can't sleep? hala sanay na ata ang katawan mo sa pagpupuyat...ako din hindi rin ako makatulog ng maaga pero mahaba naman tulog ko...madaling araw tulog,tanghali gising... :) la lang haba ng comment...gusto ko lang magshare...la magawa e... :) kelan enrollment niyo?

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home