5.05.2005

Welcome back!

This day Tita Lala and I went to the airport to fetch my beloved mother, Tita Arlin & Lola Deng. They’re back! :) So kwento sila about their tour in Jerusalem, Egypt, Jordan... blah, blah. Nakakatawa sila. :) And they are with someone, OFW na maltreated ng amo niya abroad met in the airport in Doha. Kawawa kasi she can barely walk, and her feet were swollen talaga. Dahil sa pambububog... she tried to escape many times but failed. Even our embassy did not take action about her state, tsk! Naawa naman mom ko so they took her to Tanauan to be treated sa STGH (Tita Nemy). From Cebu pa siya and still can't come home. I guess magsstay siya dito for a few days. Hay kawawa talaga! ;( On the other side happy-happy na ulit... love my family talaga... saya! ;)

*sh*t... super busog ako nung lunch... bloated! I wanna throw up, I'm gonna be sick... buti na lang hindi... hihi. :)*

*alabang na naman... hay ano ba yan walang sawa!*
*balik uste bukas... sana andun si Karen... aalis na siya soon!!! ;(*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home