5.06.2005

OUCH! ampf!

My golly! Today is my physical examination UST... aside from the really hot weather (dammit!!!) and the unappropriate t-shirt (too hot!), I got two shots... two painful shots of tetanus booster and Hepa B. Ang sakit! Until now I could still feel it, parang binugbog na ewan... I don't know how many days will it linger. ;( The hepa B vaccine is three shots all in all, so I got my first one... two to go. ;( At least nakita ko na naman at nakasama ang uno onse... miss ko na sila! :) Gurlfrends, Viki, Hanna, Jim, Miguel, Evert, Az, Melvin, Ate Jelyn, Poochi Hero, Buboi, Jay (kahit ndi ka na uno onse), Vic Neil, Tomas, Marc, Steven, Laila... atbp. :) Saya2... nakakatawa talaga si Poochi... ;) At ever lively ang gurlfrends! ;) Hay... makakasama ko na ulit kau!!! At 2-10 na tayo (section)... room ko dati sa Galeria, hehe. U-2-10... ;) Ang init lang talaga sa Manila... supah. We have to walk in the scorching sun... I think nangitim na ko, haha. What more sa pasukan, nigga! ;) Tagal pila for the vaccination... after that diretso uwi. Alabang Girls na kami ni Tita Lala... for 4 days this week we're there, hehe. And sbarro baked zitti... I'm sick na naman sa kabusugan. Bukas CALATAGAN naman, beach na... woo-hoo! With the family, my mom and dad not included... hay. ;( Anyways at least andun Titas, Titos, Lola, and cuzins. :) Bought a book... hmm. :) Enrollment on June 1... opening of classes June 13. :) BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger sweet_tempest said...

huh? wala naman, buti na lang...

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home