8.21.2005

Weekend booboos

SATURDAY

Dentist - ouch! I was so hungry! Super dami patient. When it was time I was really feeling nauseated, I was starving. The procedure pa naman is long (impacted). But luck was still on my side; T. Tintin just removed some part of my gum because it might be a distraction in the procedure (operlectomy). Lakas daw mag-bleed e. Ang sakit after! I can't completely open my mouth and the anasthetic feeling ko ung strong tapos ang tagal bago mawala, as in hours. Hate that feeling, parang namamaga. ;p

I can't eat well... waaah!

Went to the cemetery to see Lolo's mausoleum. Ang ganda na. I like the chandelier & lamps, also the stained glass. We placed the oil lamps, prayed then went home na.

Studied on the Circulatory... hindi ko gets e. :)

Nice documentary: baying dugyot? Basta ganon... :)

SUNDAY - stayed home to study. :)

Bought fruits, mainit!

Visitors, balikbayans.

Went to Manila earlier. I was sleeping when I woke up asa Taft avenue na, different route. I have to buy something for Aly & Nic, their bilins from egg. :) We went to Pacific and went online for Post test on Module 5 (NSTP). Luckily, Buboi was also online. He helped me kahit napakabagal ng computer na 'to! Ang masama don ung mga questions ko hindi natanong sa kanya so I got 4/10. Oks lang, that would be my score also if I answered it on my own. Baka nga worst pa. Imagine I finished the test in the nick of time, 14 min and 54 sec (15 min lang ang given time). After dinner I did my NCP. Tapos nakalimutan ko na wala pala akong long bond paper (even short bond) and I don't have a black ink anymore. Good thing I finished it early and I went to the comp shop. I was alone wala yung buddy ko e, si Maria Clarissa. Nagpapakasaya sa Hong Kong. :) Yehey, problem solved! Kahit natwist na naman ang ankle ko while walking... dapa queen ever! Napa-flexible talaga ng ankle ko, kahit ilang twist & turns... unbreakable. ;p

1 Comments:

Blogger ienne17 said...

i am always having a hard time reading your posts! haha cant relate eh.

but anyway, hey, sobrang na-miss kita!

i really had fun talking to you. at least naman may alam na tayo sa isa't isa. nakacatch up kahit papano.

ayan tuloy parang gusto ko pa lalong makipagkwentuhan. we really need some bonding time!!

tara, pau, check in tayo sa hotel in makati para todo bonding! haha (feeling mapera!) but why not? kaya yan ng powers natin! hehe or basta overnight!

basta we need to spend some time together and take some time off acads. we need one another! :)

hehe cge pau! *mwah*

miss yah so much! :) really. :(

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home