8.09.2005

Oops!

No classes last Monday - St. Dominic. I went early to Manila for the planned meeting for our MP report, but due to reasons that I really don't know it didn't happen. So I stayed in my room with my mag and snacks and one or two txt messages from heroish. Bummer. Only to realize that I forgot my shoes as in my only black shoes in Batangas. Waah! Panic attack! I didn't have any other shoes that I could wear for tomorrow and the whole damn week. I asked Claire to accompany me to the nearest mall, San Lazaro. We roamed the place looking for a black shoe that is affordable. Nothing really fancy, something that I could use for the week. And it's really hard to chose because there is nothing that I like and suites the budget allotted. After several minutes or an hour Claire and I were just laughing our heads off. Some shoes are really not that good-looking, haha. And there are these shoes that we don't think the price was reasonable for what they look like and made of (parang hindi maganda ung material tapos 999.00). We thought on buying something I could still wear, like flats, but it would not look good with our uniforms so we didn't proceed with that idea. Basta, I was forced to buy this particular pair even though I don't really like it. I have to BUY something. I can't go to school wearing something other than a black shoe, hehe. ;p (ok naman pala ung nabili ko, haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home