8.14.2005

HIMALA

I accidentally turned the channel to Studio 23 and found out that UST has a game against UP. It was almost the end of the 3rd quarter and in favor of UST. I think there was a 16 pt. difference. :) I watched it kasi I had this feeling na may pag-asa e. And they proved me right! UP may have tied the score at the end of the 4th quarter but UST still showed them that they deserve the win at overtime. Their 2nd "sweet" victory and 1st for the 2nd part of the league. I can say the players had improved. They now scored (hehe) and not let the opponent score (defense). :) I'm soo happy! Maybe because they had the motivation, ikaw na ang maging 2nd to the last hindi ka pa ba mag-eexert ng effort? And I could also see their eagerness... hmm, sana start na 'to? Db? ;) Don't tell me it was only a lucky win... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home