8.20.2005

BAD LUCK

Funda - OMG! Hindi naka-silent ang telepono ko, as always, kasi nobody naman is texting me. But unfortunately during the Funda lecture tumunog siya twice. And because of a wrong send. Si Homer kasi e... thank you Chris sinave mo ko! :)

Ana-Phy - Interactive lecture 101. The very comprehensive CIRCULATORY SYSTEM. I will master you someday! ;p To make things worst, (ok, medyo funny naman) Sir was the one doing the sound effects on the Korotkoff sounds. "Sssshhhh... (malakas for the systole) ssssssssssssshhhhh (mahina for the diastole)". Si Sir talaga weirdo! ;)

LUNCH - ate at 7 eleven. Hmm, how many times did my Yakisoba ends up being an instant noodles, as in ung may sabaw? For the nth time! My god! When can I learn that you first add water, and then drain it. Afterwards, put on the seasonings.

Tambay pav. Planned our escapades after prelims, wanna have some margarita and lotsa booze! :) And slept uncomfortably at the table... waaah! ;(

We did not attended MP Lec, bad girls! ;)

English - lecture about language. Ma'am Javena told us again of her college days, days that terrorize her. :) Because of our recent activity I wanted to learn different languages. I was hoping that I could learn French, Spanish (turuan mo ko Len!), and Mandarin... it was my dream even before. Pano kaya?

Since half day tomorrow, afternoon classes lang we played DoTa! Addict na naman! :) Wooh, natalo namin si Mike. Tandem of Silly & me. Siya na naman si Rhasta at ako si Crystal Maiden. Sobrang nahihirapan ako gamitin, I mean bobo ako sa controls e, basta! ;p Pero panalo pa rin kami.
Second round: Mike & Silly vs. Buboi & Me. Ako naman si Bone Clinxz. Ang galing kasi ng nagtuturo kay Silly, master ng DoTa (Stev) kaya windwalk lang ako ng windwalk, haha. Robotic! ;p Pero panalo pa rin kami! :)
Mga 8 na kami natapos... 0_o

FRIDAY

Buwisit! Wala naman palang classes, PE lang. Well, Sir let us finish our exercises.

PE - No practical. Practice for the games and figure of 8. Nagkaroon kami ng rotational game. :)

Went home kagad because my mom picked me up. Went to T. Michelle’s house. Hay, nadaanan namin ang greenhills, rob gale, at market market. Sarap sana mag-shop, hehe. Oooh, LSGH nadaanan din namin… wwiiiee! ;) When I arrived andon ang mga kiddos (meg & monica). Namiss ko sila…! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home