8.10.2005

Turukan na!

Tuesday - We had our return demo for intradermal injection! Turukan na! :) I'm so excited and I don't feel any worries or fear of being injected. Na-get over ko na kaya ang fear ko ng needles? Sir Jef taught us some techniques and even demonstrated intramuscular and subcutaneous injection (Mark & Az). My partner was Majan and we are the 3rd pair. I injected Majan first after doing all the procedures. When I would finally inject the solution the needle came out so I have to inject again in another site. This time swak na swak! :) I was really so happy that I screamed pa nga e. Yehey! ;) Ni hindi nga nanginig kamay ko while injecting, it's just mind over matter. Dapat wag ka kabahan and all will end well. When it's my turn to be injected, calm lang ulit ako. Good thing Majan got it the first time. It was really painful when the needle was inserted. It was injected at the posterior part of the arms (dun sa walang hair) and just above the skin so you have to taut the skin.

I'm so happy! Yung mga groupmates ko mas gusto daw nila na sila ung iniinject imbis na sila ung mag-iinject. Ako, the other way around! :)


Eng - presentation on languages. Since I'm the only one from Batangas I joined the Tagalog-Manila group, hehe. Sayang gusto ko pa naman magreport about different words in Batangas so they would not have those weird faces when I would say some words that they don't know. ;p

Hay I slept really late because I compiled our report in MicroPara. Waah! Ang gulo ang labo... 0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home