8.05.2005

Kabado

Friday – No classes that morning, wooh! What did I do? Wala lang... kumain, natulog. It was really rainy! After lunch I went to school for Computer classes. We did some MS word exercises again. dami ko natutunana dito ah! ;p

PE – waaah! Practical of the forehand and backhand service. As usual we take turns practicing with our partners. Ako si Hero partner ko. :) We also practiced figure of eight. I can see we're improving, haha. We are the group that we called last since alphabetical. When it's my turn sobrang kinabahan ako kaya nanginginig talaga kamay ko during the practical kaya yung mga forehand serves ko sablay! ;( Ayan 2.0 lang ako. Hmm... After that we went to eat. We stayed with the boys in GS tapos kain kami Silly Wendy's. I went home na. Wala akong payong medyo umaambon pero lakad lang ako. Mukang tanga nga e, may dala pa ko malaking paper bag. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home