8.02.2005

oh, oh... rainy days...

Monday - New CI, he was Sir Jeffrey de Jesus (if I spelled his name right). He was ok, parang kwela but not in a way I like... hehe. Anyways, we had our return demo for bed making. Labo nga e, we practiced occupied bed then on the return demo we had to do unoccupied close bed.

Viki and I stayed at the pacific, hmm... yosi! I mean siya lang ha... sa loob ng unit ko! ;)

That night the rain poured so hard. Medyo baha na nga e, kala namin ni Claire tuloy-tuloy na. Hmm, bilis naman mawala! Ate at Jollibee, oooh! Sarap-sarap. ;p

Tuesday - OPD (Out Patient Department). We went there to get our Nursing History. A weird thing happened. An old man approached me because he saw my nameplate. We had the same surname pala, so he asked me "Velasco? Velasco din po ako Ma'am" blah-blah then he ask me where I came from, he's from Ormoc daw (anlayo sa batangas huh!). If I know Epimaco Velasco, they were cousins daw. He keeps insisting we were relatives. He even should me an ID with his name Victor Velasco (if I got the name right again!). Nickname daw niya Buboi (hehe)... he ask me about my family, grandparents, where do I stay and what course am I in and what level. Medyo natakot din ako pero muka namang harmless. After that he shook hands with me and said that sana magkita ulit kami. Waah! After I told that to my other RLE groupmates they told me I should have lied. But I can’t help it... parang feeling ko mahahalata ako pag nagsinungaling. Anyways no harm done! :)

* Si Viki hindi mapigil sa kakayosi! Talagang pinuntahan pa naming si Buboi sa Asturias Grille para may kasama siyang mga-yosi. Imagine there are 4 people smoking tapos lahat ng usok nila nalalanghap ko, ako pa una mamatay sa mga yun e! Remember that second hand smokers get more damage, sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home