8.03.2005

MMI

Wednesday - badtrip samin si Ma'am Ramirez... hmm.

Ana-Phy - discussion of the muscular system, with the interactive CD... whatta sound effects! ;)

Comp - exercise on Microsoft word, haha. It seems that everybody knows how to make word documents right? But guess what there are many other things to learn that could make it even easier for you. Natutuwa ako. :)

MP lab - experiment on control of microbial growth... finger imprint sakin. :)

MMI Gen. Assembly - I should have not attended this considering for a fact that the day after this was HELL DAY. Pre-test for Muscular, practical for skeletal and muscular, test in MP lec. Waaah! But because of the points and this is the only org I had I attended it. After that I went home bought food (JOLLIBEE!) and slept. ;) I actually alarmed my phone 10 pm but guess what I didn’t hear it! Buti na lang I woke up past 12... aun I studied na for my tests until 5 am with sleeping intervals of 2-3 and 5-6. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home