7.31.2005

Play that funky music :)



Saturday morning: went to ATC to shop. Why can't I find a perfect top?? Darn it! Anyways, I think I saw someone but I'm not sure kasi nakatalikod siya. Pero it seems hindi siya un kasi I got to see that person that night also. Labo no, looks like it's a sign na makikita ko yung tao na un.

Watched IF ONLY, sorry for those who loved that film. It didn't make me feel anything... am I that manhid? I just don't get that "drama" effect of the film. It doesn't even make me cry or whatever; I really didn't know what I think of the film. In short hindi ko gusto plot... mababaw ba para sakin? Basta! :)

KAT'S RETRO PARTY

Haha, so I attended Kat's party... cool ng theme! :) Even the debutante's attire was so cool. Reunion of BB24, some... hehe. I missed them! Kaso OP ako kasi my attire was not even close to retro, parang pang-tennis daw... haha. How sad, hehe. Even my sister asked me if the debut's theme was sporty, haha. Oops! ;p Anyways, sa color ko na lang binawi, hihi. It was fun; I even saw my cousins and some relatives (Krisi, Bernice, T. Marl, T. Wawayn, T. Danny). Love the music, funky. Sana maulit yung get together tapos mas madami pa. Hi sa lahat ng andon: Zsa2, Steph, Katz, Eka, Robz, Zara Kay, JL, Biboy, Wajo, Kat. :)
SOME PICS:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SUNDAY
Watched King Arthur, aww… ganda. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

pau! gaganda nung pics...hindi nga lang umabot yung whole face ko sa una...hehehe... :) miss you na! :) hope magkita ulit tau :)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home