8.22.2005

Stranded


RLE - we did our return demo in Intramuscular injection, this time on a mannequin's hand. I want to do it in actual. :)

Long break - went to pacific with viki and surfed the net. FRIENDSTER. :)

Got my computer grade... 80! waaah! At least hindi line of 7, wooh! ;p

MP Lab - reporting

Because it rained so hard we are stranded in the building. Nag-sight seeing lang kami, med guy & pretty boy. ;)

I should have gone home early pala, when it's still not raining because when the rained stop it was already baha in Dapitan. Sheesh! What a disaster, I jumped to be able to go to the other side. Nabasa ng konti ung feet ko and I was wearing pa naman white stockings and shoes. Thank God nakarating ako. Annoying lang yung isang group ng guys! ;(

We ate inside na lang. Toasted SPAM, yum-yum! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home