7.03.2005

Vital signs

MONDAY
Return demo for vital signs. I would be doing it tomorrow because we ran out of time, wish me luck! I find it so hard to hear and detect the systole and diastole... korotkoff! :) We had a test and I failed? ;p Last day on Medicine Forbes, next ward would be in Dimasalang. :)

Tambay in Pacific... happy caused I get to see the med guy again. I don't saw him for the last 3-4 days... ;(

MP lab... SUCKERS! ;p Ok, I'm talking about trematodes... schistosomes... etc. The parasites. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Imma bootylicious baby... hehe. ;p

TUESDAY

RLE - last day of RLE in Medicine Forbes ward... goodbye Sir Gian Carlo Torres! ;,( Super dami ko natutunan. I'll always remember that SIR! :) I got the right BP!

We had a test, got 46/60 (not bad!). We also had an exercise on plotting Vital Signs in the chart. Super confusing at first pero I got the trend! :) We actually get the vital signs of actual patients in Medicine Forbes and also plot it on their charts... whoopee! ;) I know how to get the BP... korotkoff! :) And lastly, picture taking! ;) Next week Dimasalang.

MP lec - at may boses si Ma'am! I ate my lunch inside the classroom... I'm such a brat! ;p And yes I didn't listen...

English - presentation... ang kulit ng kina Jim and Mito (ragnarok babies)... haha. ;p And kami ni Celina.. we got naman the attention of the class. ;)

SCENE: Uwian... nakita si crush... at nakita din kami... eye to eye!!! Waah... di naman kaya kami masyadong halata...?? haha. ;) at muling nakita nung nag-dinner... at si Claire kelngan pa talagang sumigaw ng "PAU...". Ano ba naman yun?? ;p I saw him after dinner also... text galore! :)

Libre ako ni Jopa ng ice cream tom! DIRRRRTTTYYYY! ;p

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't understand ur language.. but boy if she has one nice booty or what.. woooshhhhh.... :D

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Bomb under the blouse.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home