5.20.2006

Starstudded

well sort of... hehe. A benefit concert for PAGES (philippine-american group of educators & surgeons). Libre lang ticket, mind you VIP... haha. Kahit di ko masyado type Side A go pa rin, sayang naman diba? So off we go... without dinner, soo starving when we got there... traffic buti na lang got there in time and the show started pa naman 9 pm... GUTOM! Wooh! SIDE A na... oky the usual songs... rachelle anne go, agot isidro (she's pretty!), then Mr. Basil Valdez (my fav, haha... joke!). Kinanta nila for the first time, at I don't want to miss a thing and many, many more. At siyempre ang forevermore... hmm, knino ngang themesong yun? haha, peace! =p Got to believe in magic... magic nga ba when two people fell inlove? Sa umpisa OO... pero... owkhei! I felt I'm back at my Grade 6 room sa TTCS and reading the graffiti board for valentines and the post of Sir can't-remeber-the-name: "It's magic when two people fell inlove." NAH! =p At grabe nung huli na PARTHEH TIME. Rock en roll na... di ko akalain na makakanta sila ng ganon. And in fairness they sang a lot of songs... and Tita Arlin just then and there, na-inlove kay JOEY the lead. =) And she danced the night away... saying I was a MANANAG daw... kung PAROKYA yan o si Yael grabe titili ako... haha. ;) Ang saya naman buhay ang ALIW. =) The peple were dancing and shouting at may katabi kaming badinger-z... grabe hataw! I did not join in the dancing, not my crowd... hehe. Pero I led them naman... galing ng lead guitarist... cutie pa. ;) It's not a bad night afterall... since the managing director of the concert was a cousin and kamag-anaks were all over the place (panaderia pantoja) we got to be where they would stay after, for their food... whew! Sabi nga ni Miko artista na rin kami... haha. The glitz and glamour of the showbiz world... picture2 si Tita Arlin, without us... hehe. I did not brought the camera thinking na hindi naman kelangan pero super sayang... hay. La tuloy memories... pero I won't forget that night. Oh I was starstrucked when I saw Roxanne Guinoo... she's soo beautiful! =) ok... goodbye showbiz... back to batangas. AY, kain muna... beef mami, my fav! GUDNYT! 1:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home