10.27.2005

GRADES


GRADES are finally out after several attempts on viewing it online. Yun pala they are making it more maarte by making the "KIOSK", whatever! Feeling high-tech e hindi naman efficient... its making a delay. As expected I got low grades, hehe. But no tres, whooppeedoo! And I just don't get my weighted average, I think it's wrong? I computed for my average excluding my PE and NSTP grades (I think they are not included in averaging) and I got a different computation. Paulit-ulit ko na chineck and included all even the PE and the NSTP but I cannot have the result of 2.078... it's either 2.2 or 2.3 something. What's wrong? I hope that the weighted average in my kiosk is the right one...wiiieee! :)


ok malabo, hehe... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tish said...

oy miss you na! :) sorry hindi ako nakakapagtext ha...la kc ako laging load... :) well bsta...hope to see u soon! :) miss ko na talaga ang ating kwentuhan days :) aun...cge good luck sa studies! :)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home