8.26.2005

Exciting... Exhilarating

YEHEY! :) EXCITING! :)

* Funda - sermon galore. We're becoming bad, tsk! So many class related problems, pasaway sobra. ;p
Test again and again. Hair shampoo demo. Model : Kadz (The Muse). I wasn't paying much attention, busy sa CHN. ;)

* CHN - Whew! One shot test on the entire discussed topic. Over 100! And I did not study, swear! I just had an overview the same morning. Thank you Viki & Hero, my cheatmates. I love you, sobra. Saya mag-cheat... im soo bad! ;) HERO: anong sagot sa nos. blah, blah. PAU: Ewan, Baboy, Hayop, Gago... (may tawa pa). ;p

* Comp time taken by Ana-Phy for the long quiz. I listened to the discussion of the answers on the short quiz (I got some right answers kahit puro instinct lang ginamit ko, am I good or what?). Good thing talaga I listened because all the questions on the short quiz was in the long quiz (20 pts.) so I guess I'll pass that test. Wooh! :)

* PE time. Soo Happy! We started the single games, as in all of us would compete. Ilan ba kami 40+, whoa! My first 3 opponent were 20, 19, & 18. First 2 games lang natapos ko and I won both, harhar. Ano drive?? Haha! Ka-group ko si Hero and Miguel. We won all our games, yey! :)
DOUBLES MATCH bet. Hanna-Az & Pau-Miguel. Siyempre we won, haha. Miguel e... wala sila gawa dun. ;p Nakakatuwa pala doubles, coolness... as in. Nice one Miguel... and yeah, I made a couple of scores too! My so called PAU DRIVES! :)

* Went to Pacific to change clothes for tonight's game (Freshies vs. Sophies). Mike, Claire, and Fle made tambay also. Wow, crowded ah. Ang liit ng room ko tapos 8 kami,hehe. Ate dinner at Lisa's with poochi and az. Reminiscing our previous PE... hmm. :)
GAME NA! They were playing at the perps gym. wala man lang scoreboard, but we still cheered our "larynx" out. ;) Grabe ang lakas ng dating ng isang tao diyan... hay. Pero may hadlang e... napaka walang kwenta naman. Nakakairita lang. Ayan puro criticism nakuha niya from II-10. Pero siya pa rin e, so what can we do? Someone gave us a warning pa nga e: "Easy lang kayo, Darating *toot* ni *toot*". Hay sad! Anyways full force pa rin ang support namin and it payed off kasi we won by one point. Yes! Thanks to Cataps block... kahit may nangyayari sa kanyang kakaiba. Umikot-ikot ba naman, haha. ;p What a night, happy-happy. :) Thank you Claire and Fle for the support. ;p SOMEDAY YOU'LL REALIZE THAT SHE'S NOT THE ONE (bitter eh noh?)

* Went to T. Michelle's... went home 11:30. Waited for MARS but can't see anything. It was raining, I even can't see the moon. ;( Sayang! 1 am. 0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home