7.05.2005

Mr. Pascual in the house... yoh man!

Thursday

Haha, Claire and I didn't attend CHN class... anyways, they did nothing naman and she didn't checked the attendance. :)
We had a special lecture about transcultural nursing... ang cool ng guest speaker... Mr. Pascual... haha! Yoh man! ;) He was an alumnus of UST. I learned a lot from his experience abroad, galing nga niya e he had that experienced and was on top. I mean he had studied hard to achieve his titles and learned many languages as well. It was my dream to speak in different languages (French, Spanish, Mandarin). I was impressed by his accomplishments and stories, funny. There are a lot pala of different races and cultures that we will definitely encounter if we plan to fly abroad and we should know how to act/relate to them. As usual, I was in a dilemma because I wanted to be doctor but as I was listening to him I would also like to experience what it feels like being a nurse in a different country where you would learn (and should learn) coping up and striving for the best. Cge, doctor na lang... maybe he's just lucky and had a gut to study everything he knows... what if I can’t do that there? I'll forever be in the lower form... haha. ;)

Lunch - saw my crush in pacific. :)

MP lec- hay wala naman akong natutunan... huhu. :(

English - we did exercises on verbal and non-verbal. On verbal, it was like adding/completing the sentence and pass the message but in a way different. We were grouped by row. The class got 4/5; the highest among her handled sections... cool huh! :) On non-verbal, the same group would be given an emotion and we should act it without words only actions, facial expressions, and other non-verbal cues. The class did well, especially Chris! Haha, anger turned to rage... ;) We got 10/10 on that activity... nice Auds! :)

We have to go back to SM because the polo we bought was small (we had steven wear it, hehe). Kumain kami ng fake na ice monster, haha. Puro ice and kumakain kami sa may hagdan... ung mga tao pinagtitinginan kami... WTF! We went home early pero grrr! I forgot my keys inside the room. ;( The master key is with Elson and he's not in Pacific. I had to wait for him pa, tambay na lang muna kay Claire and we had a dinner date, haha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home