7.08.2005

happy bday len &let

Friday

Funda - test on vital signs... easy. :) Early dismissal... I was a loser. I was left alone in the canteen eating by myself... may mga errand silang (powerfriends) kelangan gawin. Buti na lang dumating boys, hehe. Anyways, bumalik din naman sila e. :) Anti-Joross na kami!

CHN - walang kwentang lecture... hay! Picture, picture...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hindi kalakihang eyebugs ;p

Lunch - tambay sa Pacific, nanuod My Sassy Girl... *sigh*

Computer - Internet time! I just played flash games, hehe. Fun naman... walang matinong laro... visit www.flashgames.com/www.2flashgames.com

PE - init and mukang mga nakapambahay, haha. JOLOGS! :) Super dami diniscuss nung prof... and as expected magkakatabi ang II-10 except silly, jim, and anj. :) Saya nung practice game... haha, marunong ako... talo ko si jim at miguel! Joke! ;) PAWISERS... uwi na and I was surprised to see my mom already there. We would watch a play with T. Michelle... about the Birhen ng Caysaysay (Taal). Tanghalang Aurelio Tolentino (CCP)... I remember the last field trip I had in high school nanuod din kami dun e, Merchant of Venice with BB 24. :) Ok naman ung show, di ko type pero it's ok... puro oldies nandun... haha. I was dropped in pacific.


SATURDAY - wala lang... stayed all day in my room. I was supposed to watch the UAAP opening kaso umulan and tinamad na ko. I just waited until 4:00 to get ready for Len&Let's bday party. Kasabay ko sina Robby and Coy, unang dumating si Robz at si Coy eng-eng! Gusto daw niya mag-explore instead of staying inside UST so we would just fetch him there. Mali-mali pala mga directions namin, he went the other way and ended up near Nagtahan bridge... ang layo na nun! Natatawa na lang ako... sorry ha! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We are the early birds, arrived exactly on time. :) At least we got to choose the souvenirs. We waited for the other guests. Isolated kaming tatlo e, haha. So kami-kami lang nakiki-interact with each other... ok naman,we just made fun of it. I got to meet the twins' boys... haha. ;) Mabait sila and they are talking naman. Hindi nila kilala si Life... hmm. I also talked to Gen, buti pa siya 18 units lang (because she doesn't have the other subjects, general). We have the same except for Ana-Physio (lech!), RLE, and CHN. We went home na past 11... nakarating ng 12. ZzzZzzzZZ! 0_o

SUNDAY - tulog... tulog... aral ng onti... music... internet... post test in NSTP, I got 5/10... waaahh! ;( Ligo then went to mass... ate dinner with Claire, cooking time:tipid mode:canned goods. ;) Haha, super happy ni Claire! Our crush talked to her and nakipagkilala pa... secret ang name. :) Baka may hidden desire sayo Claire, haha! Talon ng talon... nalaglag tuloy ang cellyfoney! :) Then Steven invited us upstairs for his party (sayang nakakain na kami, hehe). Ayun, kwentuhan with his friends and played the werewolf game. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home