9.05.2007

SEMINAR and THE FORT

Seminar time! Oops sorry I can't get out of bed earlier... I'm gonna be late. :p No top for me... casualan na lang. Walking to school with the jumbo throw pillow, urgh. Tapos hindi pa pala bukas Med Audi, so nice! At ang top ni Tonet na dinala malaki... here I go again... stressed! :( Buti na lang stage managaers kami so we'll stay sa backstage lang... no professors would see me with my casual, plunging top... harhar. :D Hmm, ano nga ba nangyari? So ayun... invocation by jem and ka-duet (I forgot her name!)... wooh, go Jem! You're so galing... and muzzer too. :) And then ayun speaker na... about hospital accreditation. Infairness the speaker was good (dean of FEU)... ang cool niya. :) It wasn't boring as expected... well nung half na ng talk we fooled around nalang sa backstage, hehe. Hmm, after the talk panel of reactors... and then the dreaded intermission! Kakahiya... PBB na. Nice naman yung pagka-edit ng technical committee... hindi lang talaga ku magaling sumayaw, haha. I'll try to post it sa multiply, hahaha. Ayun after that free lunch. Kwentuhan with ALAKS then attended the afternoon seminar with them also. So boring! Hindi naman sa pagmamalaki but the morning seminar was better... no biases whatsoever. We slept na lang and soundtrip sa Ipod ni Karen. Wee, I like your songs! :)

After seminar we decided to have a break... even though we're all tired and everything, since maaga naman natapos yung talk ang Jem has a ride ed go, go, go! :) Decided to go to Serendra... one problem though 7 kami e Rav4 lang dala ni Jem... 2 kami Feds sa unahan which is bawal. So guess what I stayed sa floor ng sasakyan with my head bobbing out sa window. Nakakahiya sa mga nakakakita!!!! Yung smiling soldiers pa, scary! Hmph, Feds ikaw naman next sa sahig... haha. Ayun nakarating naman sa Serendra without contractures. :) Dinner @ sbarro's market, market. I bought my slim havaianas (PF's gift to me, haha. I bought it na guys ha baka maubusan? hahaha... excited!) And besides my feet are killing me! After dinner went back to serendra and went inside Marta's cakes. OoooH, so yummy the place... we're like kiddos! Super nice talaga... it made our day. Regression na ito. :D We're soo happy... picture galore with Jem's phone. Kat naman kasi got a camera kaso low batt! Hay we gotta go back there again!!! Thanks guys... happy-happy! <3<3<3

1 Comments:

Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

ur a thomasian nurse? =) so do i. gawd how i miss those memories.

whos your research prof. im a batch 06 grad and a research group is gonna interview me or something..

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home