8.28.2007

LAX

Monday

Monday is for tamad day! As always I stayed in bed all morning… watched tv, watched tv, and watched tv! ;p I even got tamad going to T. Vic for measurements… they still got my measurements last summer so I guess hindi naman ako pumayat or tumaba. Yey, excited for my dress! :) Bye-bye Batangy… Aral kuno for the “unknown” evaluation exams tomorrow… shitters, I already forgot these lessons! 0_o

Tuesday

Accreditation and duty. Last day in Medicine Espana Ward… last day kay Ma’am Olay. Aww. ;( Yey no eval exam for us… it’s a lazy Tuesday afternoon. ;p After lunch sa Lefty fork (with Jem’s big appetite, grabe!), we stayed all afternoon sa Decury Room a.k.a. Student’s room and just talked about the favorite topic of RLE 3… ooh, forbidden questions. Ngerks! ;p

After duty went to the gym to pay for our tickets c/o Dylan Ababou. UST has a game on Thursday versus Ateneo. Wee, Mirza! I lurve! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home