8.23.2007

HOPE

There is still hope... for my grad pic (the greatest upset of the day... and I don't know how long will it last. Anxious!), for our thesis (I still hold a grudge, grr...), for the test in management, haha, and for my insomnia . 0_o At least I have my funny, laughing moments with my classmates especially with ALAKS. Laughter is truly the best medicine for my "down" moments... all giddy! :) It's also healthy ha, hehe.

I had a stomach ache this morning and Ma'am Guan Hing nag-extend pa... bought Kremil S after. Then cutting, haha. I don't like PA, as in... period. Kat, Kimi and I went to Colorpoint instead to get our pictures. . to my dismay, huhu. Lunch at Goldilocks then for Kattie's contact lenses in Lacson. Listened to Kattie's RnB songs... nice. :) Then went to Mcdo... at dun namin nalaman na madami kami na-miss sa PA... in 2 hours 8 ppt slides!!! hahahaha. FUNNY! :D Pero the ampf part is the sharing of maam about "the doctors"... *flirt*. We can't resist MGs talaga e! ;p

Asian Civ with Maam Turingan, all about India and it's quite interesting. At ang highlight ng araw ko ay ang ETAR, akalain mong nakinig ako ng mabuti kay Sir... hahaha. With all his so-so funny, cute way of talking... "I enjoy my coffee every morning...", S pronounced as Z... and etc. Laughtrip grabe! The answer to that particular question is YES! It is beri-beri true! Sir talaga hardcore, nakakalito pa naman topic kanina. Love it! :D

Class meeting and RLE meeting... EPAL! :) I know we can do this guys... :) "why did you said so?" :D
Dinner with Claire and I can't get a nap... whew! Hyposomnia! :(


*let me sleep... for when i sleep i dream that you are here ,your mine, and all my fears are left behind...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home