8.30.2007

Heartbreaking loss

Attended PA make up classes… even its against my will. I still got the “power” to resist tempetation, haha. Nag-cut na ko last week and I should be attending my classes naman talaga e. :) Nung una I was listening pa tapos after a few minutes… woosh, I’m in oblivion… harhar. :p Siyempre hindi mawawala ang biography ni Ma’am. Kulitan na lang with the “hidden mickey” with hero, got our new game (I’m the master, hahaha), etc. My libre horoscope says that “Magaling daw ako humawak ng bilog at mahaba”. Yeah right! C: It suits Chris more. C: Kay hanna naman, “Hindi ka pinapakain ng boyfriend mo..” Alam na! hahaha. :D After PA class… ayun open forum with RLE 3. Since there were “clashes” because of the thesis its about time to make amends… said our sentiments and suggestions, and most especially ang pagbabati namin nina Melvin. C: I love my group and I hate seeing us like that but sometimes it can’t be avoided. Well better not let our emotions get in the way, cool lang. C: Sorry melvs, alabshu! Go RLE3, its time to work-work!

Sir asar, hindi naman dumating for our ETAR class. But it’s a plus for us who will watch the game, wee! There was a banner pa nga made by the boys for Jervy… JERVYLICIOUS! C: Funny! Ang saya naman na madami kaming manunuod ng game… Me, Han, Feds, Hero, Chris, Vic, Tom. As usual asaran because of the “reliability” at “sabit” regarding the tickets, hahaha. Araneta here we go… c/o LRT2. C: Grabe, all through the first half lamang kami by 10 whooping points. And then na-focus pa sa camera yung banner ng boys. C: But in a matter of seconds in the LAST, CRUCIAL quarter Ateneo caught us offguard. :( Last 19 seconds ata yun when it was in the possession of Ateneo with 1 pt. deficit… the clock ticks off.. 0.00… owkhei Long made the shot and *boom* shoot! We bowed to Ateneo by 1 pt… its like history repeating itself… parang 1st game lang ng finals last season. Nakakapamlambot… as in like all my energy was drained and I wanted to cry yet no tears come down. :’( I’m really considering myself as a jinx, haha. Imagine all games I watched live this season hindi nanalo UST. I’m really close in believing.. :p Our consolations: The boys got featured, me seeing CKD guy in uniform. C: It’s not the end of the world for us… I still and will forever believe. It’s not over ‘til it’s over!

Ay may nakasabay nga pala kami… funny though that he saw me again with the same circumstances… UST losing to ATENEO by 1 pt. Coincidence? I guess.. 0_o


*the wheels are turning...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home