8.18.2007

Bakasyon Grande

*sigh* They have been suspending classes every Thursday last week and this week. I should be happy, ecstatic right? Pero it's kinda gets boring and I can't go out because of the rain and baha... and I'm thinking na my brain cells not working anymore, haha. Anyways we have naman our duty every Mondays and Tuesdays kaya I guess I'm still using some parts of my brain tapos mawawala na naman functioning niya pagdating ng Wed to Sun. =D Hay, lax! Better study harder this coming days kasi cramming na ito for the prelims... wish-wish! It is ironic that I had wished that sana there would be classes na lang, haha. I miss my classmates din naman. I haven't seen them last week and this week either. Miss ALAKS! Miss 4-10! Let's celebrate soon! =)
*sigh* If only I knew that last Thurs there would be no rain at all lumabas na sana ako. =( But there would be a game this Sunday (UST vs. UE) na hopefully won't be suspended, pls,pls. Got lower box tix pa naman, sayang! =)
"Bore me to death!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home