6.15.2007

I'm soo back =)

I’m back… and back to school as well. Last Tuesday (06/12/07), Independence Day I went to school and OR pay to get my patients’ records. I was with Melvin, Hero, and Ian. Han and Trish came a little later than us. Ayun it took 10 years for us to finished copying everything. Napagkamalan pa kami ni Ma’am Majo na patient, haha. Sino daw ba yung magpapacast. :p We got there past 1 and finished almost 4 na. We met Jim at the building and decided that we would join him sa CSC as staffers. Uhmm, for exposure? Hehe. After our merienda @ Wendy’s tambay over the NCBS office then went to San Lazaro for the shoes. :)

* I’m quite sleepless that night and hungry too! :(

ORIENTATION

Wee! We’re seniors already… I’ve seen my classmates at last. :) Same old faces, hehe. We are with other sections and while waiting for the professors to start we decided to buy something to drink kasi super init. Building was full of freshmen… sipat some freshmen med students, hahaha. ;) And then a looong orientation for RLE… hay, fourth year na nga kami but still there’s a long way to go. I’m not really keen of going back to school this year. I don’t know… hindi ko pa feel. Maybe I’m too stressed out from the previous school year, what a struggle! Anyways, na-excite naman ako sa duty namin cause we are assigned sa NCMH (National Center for Mental Health). Yun nga lang I don’t have my slacks yet… Hanna and I will buy this Saturday. :)

LUNCH – it was really, really hot… hate Manila for that. Supposedly kakain kami sa Asturias pero we want aircon so sa carpark pero it was full of students, kairita! Nag-San Lazaro na lang kami… lamig. :) Tokyo2 then National and my black shoes… and I found one on sale, haha. :)

* Tonette’s birthday! Sama ako sa seaside? Kapal e noh. :D

* Hanna’s love dilemmas, what’s new?

* Org fair… go MMI – haha, during the org fair nga pala we felt our seniority over the freshies. At least it is something that I felt good about. :)

* DVD! :)

*OR completion accomplished! From the kawawang 3 cases to 9 OR cases (1 minor case left)! It just takes some "bwakaw" instinct and getting really early and staying till late in the afternoon. *HAPPY*

*Med guy's back!!! wonder what happened? hmm. He got thinner also... but with the same girl. Aww!


I wonder what’s in store for tomorrow… o_0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home