9.29.2006

MILENYO

meeting for socio, uh-oh raining and I don't have my umbrella with me (sauli mo na noh...) Had to walk. Sabi ba naman melv hindi daw malakas, lakas kaya... sunduin mo ko! Ayun and then church tapos after finishing our business ate at Wendy's and then SM for our yellow shirt *wee* Go uste tom!!! Meet up with Jim, hanap2... it took me time before I bought this top na masama pa sa loob ko at utang pa... la ko dala extra money eh, the boys are there for support naman db? hehehe. ;) Quantum then dinner... tapos yey! No classes due to 'Milenyo'... celebration! Pictorials...ugh, ugliness... hahaha. ;p

Paguwi nagkayayaan naman uminom... ALAKS strikes again! Kulang nga lang... only me, Cla, Tonet, & Tin. :) Pero enjoy... sharing na ito. Nasabi ko na mga dapat ko sabihin and one thing came out clearly... whew thanks for that night I'm completely out of that stage. Because of Tonet's question I now know the answer... and it made sense, they even agreed... hay, what a relief! :D We had our individual sharings, hehe... hanggang sa cannot anymore I slept... kasi I think I'm drunk na, sleepiness. After 3 hrs they're gising pa rin and still talking... tpos natulog na rin kami, lamig. And when we woke up I think the typhoon's starting to build up na. Uh-oh... hungerful!

Lunch time it strated to rain and the wind was gushing... as in ang lakas-lakas. Nalilipad na yung mga signage & stuff. Scurry. When we finish eating na... bigla ng nawalan ng kuryente... kawawa naman kami Claire. So we spend the afternoon looking outside my window and watching the debris pass by... and the people w/ or w/o payong, bike, tricycle, at mga sasakyan na dumadaan. Nakakaaliw lang. And when the announcement came that there would be no classes tomorrow... I want to go home! :) WRONG MOVE! Grabe it's a jungle out there... trees either tumba or uprooted. Some buildings halatang nadaanan ng bagyo and sa may service road, sucat... waah, billboards left & right... fallen down, tsk, tsk, tsk. And the worst super duper traffic sa SLEX. Grabe dun na kami dumaan sa may island tapos desperate move we changed lane as in dumaan na kami sa kabila which goes the other way... in short sinalubong na namin yung kabilang lane... haha. Pero bumalik kami exit Susana Heights and then old hi-way tapos may alam na sina Kuya peps na daan. Traffic pa rin e, imagine 2 pm kmi umalis manila only to arrive 9 pm. Wow, boring!!! Tapos pagkadating wala ding kuryente dun (duh, malamang...). So the next day ang boring na naman tapos ala pang matinong food. :( I went home at walang napala... that night din I went back, there's kuryente na. Wee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home